The Employer Mandate Training & Certification Program
Fully Updated For 2014 Requirements!
The Employer Mandate is the portion of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) that imposes a penalty on certain employers who either do not offer health plan coverage to their employees or do not offer health plan coverage to their employees
that satisfies certain Employer Mandate compliance requirements.
The Employer Mandate Training & Certification Program is a great Affordable Care Act training course because it provides training - in simple, easy-to-understand language, with tons of tips and examples - on the administrative and compliance
requirements of the Employer Mandate portion the ACA.
What You'll Learn From Our Affordable Care Act Training Course:
The Employer Mandate Training & Certification Program provides comprehensive information on the various compliance rules and requirements of the Employer Mandate portion of the ACA. By completing this course, you will learn:
The Program's easy-to-learn design has numerous tips, examples, and procedural recommendations that are interspersed with interactive Q and A sessions so that you are confident that you are learning and in where your strengths and weaknesses lie. And it's "Bookmark" feature also lets you learn at your own pace, and gives you the ability to review previously completed material.
- The effective date of the Employer Mandate (Note: While the effective date generally is January 1, 2015, the determination of whether an employer is a large employer, subject to the Employer Mandate, is generally based on whether an
employer had 50 or more full-time or full-time equivalent employees during the 2014 calendar year)
- The "Special Transition Rules" that may affect the effect date for certain organizations
- The meaning of "Large Employer", "Full-Time Employee", "Full-Time Employee Equivalent", "30 Hour Or More A Week Employee", "Minimum Value", "Minimum Essential Coverage", "Affordable", and many other new terms and requirements brought
about by the ACA
- The calculations for determining a "large employer", subject to the Employer Mandate
- When minimum essential coverage under a large employer's eligible health plan is "affordable" and provides "minimum value"
- To whom health plan coverage should be offered that is "affordable" and provides "minimum value" so as to avoid a potential Employer Mandate penalty
- How to determine or address the rules of the Employer Mandate, including company status, employee status, service hours, related employers, and affordability and minimum value requirements
- Which hours of service are taken into account for purposes of the Employer Mandate
- The various measurement period and stability period approaches that a large employer may use to determine an employee's "30 Hour or More a Week Employee" status
- When rehired employees may be treated as new employees
- The rules that apply to employees who have special unpaid leave or an employment break period
- The requirements that must be satisfied for an employee to receive subsidized exchange coverage
- How Employer Mandate Penalties such as the "Pay or Play $2,000" and the "Play and Pay $3,000" penalties are assessed and paid
- The Employee Mandate administration and recordkeeping requirements that must be satisfied in order to comply with the Employer Mandate rules
- Answers to FAQs about the Employer Mandate compliance requirements
- Various other Employer Mandate rules and administrative and compliance requirements
Special Features For TPAs And Large Organizations
Like all of our Training & Certification Programs, organizations enrolling three or more individuals in the Employer Mandate Training & Certification Program receive our Management Interface at no cost. This interface lets you view employee
progress, test scores, and any incorrectly answered test questions, which is great for remedial training. The interface also permits hierarchical levels whereby managers can view the progress, test scores, etc. of their direct reports.
TPAs also can earn a "Certified TPA" seal for use on your website, marketing materials, and proposals to help add to your firm's value proposition.
Please call us at 678-366-3959 for questions on the interface, the seal, or the discounts for multiple person pricing.
Who Should Use The Employer Mandate Training & Certification Program?
The Employer Mandate Training & Certification Program is ideal for HR professionals and supervisors who handle day-to-day administrative and compliance requirements for the Employer Mandate portion of the Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare).
This Affordable Care Act training course is also good for Third Party Administrators, Benefit Department Managers, or CFOs who seek satisfaction knowing that their administrators are properly trained and up to date on Employer Mandate issues.
Last, Human Resource professionals looking to add value to their job experience can earn the valued "Certified Employer Mandate Administrator" designation.
The program also includes updates any time the Employer Mandate compliance requirements change, so you know you always have the most current and up to date information.
HRcertification.com's Affordable Care Act training course for Employer Mandate training covers the administration and compliance requirements for the Employer Mandate portion of the Affordable Care Act (aka training for Obamacare).