ADA Training & Certification Program
||Online Training Course
Learn The ADA Rules And Requirements - And Earn An ADA Certification!
The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) requires employers with 15 or more employees to provide qualified individuals with disabilities an equal opportunity to benefit from the full range of employment-related opportunities available to others.
The ADA prohibits discrimination in recruitment, hiring, training, promotions, pay, social activities, and other privileges of employment. The ADA also restricts questions that can be asked about an individual's disability and requires employers to make certain reasonable accommodations.
Training For ADA Rules, Regulations, And Compliance Guidelines
Whether you are new to HR or a seasoned professional, the ADA has lots of rules and requirements to which your organization must adhere. But you have to know the rules to comply. That is where our ADA Training & Certification course can work. It will help you better understand area and terms like:
Get Your ADA Certification!
- What does ADA stand for?
- What is an ADA disability?
- What are the ADA disability guidelines?
- What are the ADA employer requirements?
- What is a reasonable accommodation?
- What steps must an employer take to make ADA accommodations?
- Is there a recommended format for an ADA accommodation request?
- What is the ADAAA?
- How do we integrate ADA compliance with other applicable laws
Our ADA Training & Certification Program covers covers compliance with your ADA requirements in detail, and provides suggestions for avoiding ADA violations. The Program also reviews how to integrate ADA compliance with other applicable laws.
More than just a read-along format typical in printed books, our ADA online training course includes numerous examples, "Administrative Tips", and "Procedural Recommendations", as well as scenario-based, multiple choice interactive quizzes (with answer rationale provided) that test your ability to apply the correct procedures and processes on things like handling Reasonable Accommodations learned during training that are key to ADA administration.
By taking our online ADA Training & Certification Program, you will learn:
Click here to see the full agenda.
- The basic ADA Requirements
- Protected Class Of Individuals
- The ADA Reasonable Accommodation Requirements
- Job Restructuring
- Options For Offering Reasonable Accommodations
- Medical Examinations And The ADA
- ADA And Employer-Sponsored Group Health Plans
- The ADA And Mental Disabilities
- Interaction Of ADA With Other Laws
- ADA Investigations And Compliance
- Award-winning, easy-to-use interface that includes numerous "Administrative Tips" and examples that highlight key learning areas
- Interactive Q&A with answer rationale provided to help ensure learning and check your progress along the way
- Procedural recommendations that provide key processes and procedures
- Access via the Internet allows you to study at your pace and access materials anytime, anywhere
- Special "Bookmark" feature that allows you to learn at your own pace and quickly return to training if you are interrupted
- FREE updates when the law changes
- EIGHT hours of HRCI PHR and SPHR re-certification credits
- EIGHT hours of SHRM PDC re-certification credits
- Test to become a "Certified ADA Administrator". Your test is taken online and scored immediately, and you can download your Certificate right from your computer! You'll also be able to view any incorrectly answered test questions so you can improve any areas of weakness
Our ADA Certification course is sold as an annual subscription with four components: the training course itself; access to all training materials as a resource for one full year; free updates whenever the law changes, and; a Certified Administrator designation. Access to resource materials, free updates, and a new Certificate are available for subsequent years for a low renewal fee of $99 per year!
Organizations enrolling three or more individuals also receive our Management Interface at no cost, allowing managers to view employee progress, test scores, and incorrectly answered test questions.
Prefer In-Person Training?
We also offer an in-person training seminar on both FMLA and ADA compliance. For more details, go to Certificate Program In FMLA & ADA Compliance
|More Details:||Agenda/Table Of Contents/Course Outline|
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||Human Resources / Admin|
|About The Provider:
||HRcertification.com offers seminars, webinars, audio conferences, and online training programs to help you better understand and administer the regulations and compliance requirements for COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, Payroll, Retirement Plans, Cafeteria Plans, and other federally-mandated compliance.
We also offer specialized seminars for HR Generalists, and on conducting Internal Investigations, as well as advanced courses on Strategic Leadership and Internal Investigations.
Used by almost every major company and TPA in the country, each of our programs includes numerous tips, examples, recommended procedures, realistic scenarios, and interactive quizzes - all designed to help ensure you are learning.
Our programs also allow you to earn either a valuable "Certified Administrator" designation (for our online programs) or a Skills Certificate (for our in-person seminar attendees)! We also offer a "Certified TPA" Program for Third Party Administrators!
Our programs also qualify for HRCI's PHR and SPHR re-certification credits, as well as SHRM's SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP PDCs. Seminar Policies
|Applicable Discounts:||Required Volume||Discount||Price|
| ||Qty: 2 - Qty: 5||$20.00||$479.00|
| ||Qty: 6 - Qty: 10||$60.00||$439.00|
| ||Qty: 11||$80.00||$419.00|
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
ADA compliance, ADA guidelines, ADA regulations, ADA certification, ADA training, ADA accommodations, ADA regulations, ADA disability guidelines, ADAAA compliance
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
FMLA Training & Certification Program
Certificate Program In FMLA & ADA Compliance
ADA Training & Certification Program
Cafeteria Plan Training & Certification Program
COBRA Training & Certification Program
401(k) Training & Certification Program
Paycheck Fundamentals Training & Certification Program
Certified Payroll Administrator
Payroll Reporting Training & Certification Program
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Payroll Daily Operations Training & Certification Program