|Spousal Rights & Consent Requirements Training & Certification Program
This course provides an overview of the spousal consent requirements as they apply to qualified plans (including 403(b) plans).
This course's award-winning interface is certified for design excellence by the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD), and contains numerous tips, examples, and interactive content so that you
are confident that you are learning, and in where your strengths and weaknesses lie.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the origins of the spousal consent requirements
- Define the word "spouse"
- Describe the spousal consent requirements under a plan subject to the qualified joint and survivor annuity requirements
- List the exceptions to the spousal consent requirements under plans subject to the qualified joint and survivor annuity requirements
- Describe the spousal consent requirements applicable to qualified pre-retirement survivor annuities
- Describe a spouse's rights regarding the form and timing of payment under a plan subject to the qualified joint and survivor annuity requirements
- Identify the requirements necessary for a plan to avoid being subject to the qualified joint and survivor annuity requirements
- Describe the spousal consent requirements under plans that are exempt from the qualified joint and survivor annuity requirements
- Identify the steps that must be taken to correct spousal consent failures
- Describe the effects that qualified domestic relations orders and so-called "slayer statutes" have on the spousal consent requirements
Benefits Of Our Training Courses
In addition to excellent training, each student - and his or her manager - can see any incorrectly answered exam questions, so these courses also are great for Third Party Administrators, Benefit Department Managers, or CFOs who seek satisfaction knowing that their
administrators are properly trained and up to date on all required compliance issues! We even offer a "Certified TPA Program" for Third Party Administrators!
Additional benefits include:
So what are you waiting for? Order today!
- Standardized training from a trusted third-party allows you to provide consistent training to your employees
- Time and cost savings from having to train your staff internally
- Free Management Interface that lets managers view employee progress, test scores, and any incorrectly answered test questions, which is great for remedial training!
- Employee recognition through "Certified Administrator" certificates
|Certifications / CE Credits / Awards
"Spousal Rights & Consent Requirements" Training Certificate
|Earn two hours of PHR/SPHR re-certification credits
||Recipient Of The ASTD
"Excellence In Design" Award
Spousal Rights & Consent Requirements Training: Ordering Options
Your Spousal Rights & Consent Requirements Training & Certification Program costs only $399 for a single user. We also offer discounts for
purchasing training for multiple employees or administrators.
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
FMLA Training & Certification Program
Certificate Program In FMLA & ADA Compliance
ADA Training & Certification Program
Cafeteria Plan Training & Certification Program
COBRA Training & Certification Program
401(k) Training & Certification Program
Paycheck Fundamentals Training & Certification Program
Certified Payroll Administrator
Payroll Reporting Training & Certification Program
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Payroll Daily Operations Training & Certification Program