Learn The Procedures For How To Conduct An Internal Investigation!
An internal investigation is a formal inquiry to determine if organizational policies and/or laws have been violated.
Investigations commonly are triggered by a complaint, allegation, a suspicion of misconduct, perceived or real harassment, or any number of other reasons, many of which are covered under federal or state laws.
Our Internal Investigations Training & Certification Program gives you the procedures for handling an Internal Investigation - as well as some rules for avoiding complaints to begin with!
This self-paced, online investigation training program provides excellent guidance on how to conduct an Internal Investigation, and includes numerous tips, examples, procedural recommendations, and best-practise tips on how to conduct an internal investigation.
Our investigation training course will help you to:
- Understand the root causes of Internal Investigations
- Know the employment laws and required disclosures affecting investigations
- Deal with retaliation, defamation, and privacy issues during the investigation
- Handle and process the Initial Complaint
- Properly gather documentary, physical, and testimonial evidence
- Document and assess witness interviews and statements
- Determine who should - and shouldnŒt - be privy to the investigative details
- Deal with political and other hot spots
- Analyze investigative facts
- Hold the preliminary findings meeting
- Prepare the investigative report
- Conclude your investigation
- Effectively communicate and act upon your determinations
- ...as well as communication, training, and policy tips for avoiding an internal investigation!
And as a special bonus, organizations enrolling three or more individuals also receive our Management Interface at no cost. This interface lets managers view employee progress, test scores, and any incorrectly answered test questions - great for remedial training!
And upon completion of this investigation training program, you earn the valued "Certificate In Internal Investigation Skills". Your certificate is available to print immediately and is suitable for framing.
|About The Provider:
||HRcertification.com offers seminars, webinars, audio conferences, and online training programs to help you better understand and administer the regulations and compliance requirements for COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, Payroll, Retirement Plans, Cafeteria Plans, and other federally-mandated compliance.
We also offer specialized seminars for HR Generalists, and on conducting Internal Investigations, as well as advanced courses on Strategic Leadership and Internal Investigations.
Used by almost every major company and TPA in the country, each of our programs includes numerous tips, examples, recommended procedures, realistic scenarios, and interactive quizzes - all designed to help ensure you are learning.
Our programs also allow you to earn either a valuable "Certified Administrator" designation (for our online programs) or a Skills Certificate (for our in-person seminar attendees)! We also offer a "Certified TPA" Program for Third Party Administrators!
Our programs also qualify for HRCI's PHR and SPHR re-certification credits, as well as SHRM's SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP PDCs. Seminar Policies