This course provides an overview of the rules that apply to participant loans under qualified plans (including 403(b) plans).
It will help you understand these rules, and includes numerous tips, examples, and procedural recommendations that are interspersed with interactive Q and A sessions to help your learn quickly and easily. And itŒs "Bookmark" feature also lets you learn at your own pace, and gives you the ability to review previously completed material.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the purposes for which a participant loan may be made
- Determine the maximum loan amount
- Describe how to apply loan repayments
- Identify the requirements that must be satisfied in order for a participant loan to avoid being a prohibited transaction
- Identify the requirements that must be satisfied in order for a participant loan to avoid being treated as a taxable distribution
- Describe the deemed distribution rules
- Describe various participant loan issues and how to correct them
Don't wait; get trained today!
|About The Provider:
||HRcertification.com offers seminars, webinars, audio conferences, and online training programs to help you better understand and administer the regulations and compliance requirements for COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, Payroll, Retirement Plans, Cafeteria Plans, and other federally-mandated compliance.
We also offer specialized seminars for HR Generalists, and on conducting Internal Investigations, as well as advanced courses on Strategic Leadership and Internal Investigations.
Used by almost every major company and TPA in the country, each of our programs includes numerous tips, examples, recommended procedures, realistic scenarios, and interactive quizzes - all designed to help ensure you are learning.
Our programs also allow you to earn either a valuable "Certified Administrator" designation (for our online programs) or a Skills Certificate (for our in-person seminar attendees)! We also offer a "Certified TPA" Program for Third Party Administrators!
Our programs also qualify for HRCI's PHR and SPHR re-certification credits, as well as SHRM's SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP PDCs. Seminar Policies