Our "Compensation Training & Certification Program" course provides the details for establishing, maintaining, and evaluating an effective Compensation Program.
This comprehensive course covers everything from the factors that influence compensation plan design to the various types of compensation plans available, and even includes special sections on analyzing and evaluating
jobs, performing market surveys, writing job descriptions, and communicating and evaluating your plan.
This course's award-winning interface is certified for design excellence by the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD), and contains numerous tips, examples, and interactive
content so that you are confident that you are learning, and in where your strengths and weaknesses lie.
This course is sold as an annual subscription that gives you one full year's access to content, FREE updates, a "Fundamentals of Compensation" certificate, and four hours of PHR / SPHR
re-certification credits. The annual renewal of only $99 gains you continued access to content, updates, a new certificate, and additional CE credits each year.
Last, our special Management Interface that allows Managers to track employee progress and training history is included with this course at no charge.
By taking this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize factors that influence a compensation plan
- Cite the various compensation methods and uses (Executive Compensation, Sales Compensation, Incentive Pay, Bonuses, etc.)
- Establish an effective compensation philosophy
- Conduct job evaluations
- Collect survey data and perform market analysis
- Create job descriptions
- Develop salary ranges and grades
- Effectively communicate your compensation program
- Understand the basic ongoing tasks necessary to administer a compensation program
- Evaluate your compensation plan
- Define the laws affecting compensation
This self-paced, online course should take approximately four hours to complete. The Fundamentals Of Compensation certificate is provided upon completion of the course materials.