|Get Great, State-Specific Workers′ Comp Training!
When an employee is injured at work, Workers′ Compensation benefits are available to cover lost wages and medical costs related to the injury.
Whether those benefits spiral out of control or are properly managed depends on you - and your administrative prowess.
Join us for a two-day training course where you′ll learn successful strategies for tracking, monitoring, managing - and avoiding - Workers′ Comp incidents, including:
- Which workers are - and aren′t - covered by Workers′ Comp
- What kinds of injuries and illnesses are - and aren′t - covered by Workers′ Comp
- Your organization′s rights and responsibilities for Workers′ Compensation
- The "whats", "wheres", "hows", and "whys" to successfully managing a Workers′ Comp claim from injury to resolution
- Tips for handling the interaction/overlap ADA and FMLA laws have on Workers′ Comp claims
- How to plan for - and prevent - certain types of claims
- How to prevent injuries and facilitate a safe culture in your workplace
Your Workers′ Comp Training Seminar &Workshop also includes Interactive Exercises that cover:
- Managing large value and/or complicated claims
- Filling out forms
- Return to work issues
- The overlap of WC with FMLA and ADA
- Record retention/documentation/paperwork
- State-specific issues
By enrolling, you also receive OnDemand access to several specialty training webinars that you can access whenever you need them!
These training courses - which retail independently for over $2,500 - cover key administrative and compliance tips on everything Worker′s Comp! Each session is presented by an industry expert, and is an invaluable resource for you to have - and which you can use at your leisure - as few or as many times as needed. What could be better?
Obviously...you get a lot of bang for your training dollars. So don’t wait; order today!
PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits!
This program has been approved for 14 re-certification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute.
For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCI′s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.