Certificate Program For HR Generalists
||Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
||10233 West Higgins Road
Chicago, IL 60018
|Starting Date / Time:
||5/14/2012 - 8am-4pm
||View Other Cities And Dates
At Last - A Program That Provides Practical Solutions To Your Everyday HR Challenges!
As an HR Generalist, you are expected to be an expert in every human resource function, including everything from hiring to compensation to payroll to performance management to the numerous employment laws such as the FMLA, ADA, COBRA, FLSA, IRCA, and many more.
Not only do you need to have a strong knowledge base in all areas, but even more importantly, you need to be able to apply your knowledge to the daily situations that arise in your workplace.
Key Benefits Of Attending The Certificate Program For HR Generalists:
This course has been designed to provide you with practical solutions to the HR challenges you confront everyday.
You'll get the vital knowledge you need to succeed - plus the critical strategies to perfect your HR skills. By attending this three-day training program, you will:
- Discover best practices and indispensable strategies for every HR function
- Acquire the practical knowledge and tools you need to navigate employment law landmines
- Get to practice what you learn through "real-life" case studies!
- Network with HR professionals from across the country in an exciting location
- Earn an "HR Generalist Certificate" that enhances your professional growth
- Earn 18 PHR / SPHR re-certification credit hours!
You also receive access to our Training &Certification Programs for FMLA, ADA, COBRA, and Paycheck Fundamentals!
Retailing for $399 each - but included as part of your seminar enrollment fee - these award-winning training courses teach you how to comply with these laws, and include numerous administrative tips and procedural recommendations for keeping your organization in compliance.
With these programs, you also receive FREE updates whenever the law changes, plus the ability to earn a "Certified Administrator" designation, which provides more value for you and your organization!
Learning Objectives / Key Agenda Items
This intensive, three-day training program includes 14 information-packed sessions - plus Interactive Exercises - covering everything you need to excel as and HR Generalist. Here are some of the things you'll learn/benefit from:
- Understanding HR's role within the organization to add maximum value
- How to create a strategically-aligned HR department to drive organizational results
- Strategies for identifying and overcoming the current challenges in the HR profession
- Learning what to do to improve HR's brand image within the organization
- Employer obligations regarding when to conduct workplace investigations
- Common laws that create additional "boundaries" in the contemporary workplace
- Understanding today's "must-have" company policies to minimize risk of litigation
- Understanding your compliance obligations regarding FMLA, ADA, COBRA, and more
- Implementing strategies to control and investigate FMLA abuse
- Learning how to handle personal time off (PTO), vacation, sick pay, and workers' compensation
- Handling "sticky issues" such as declining employee performance, absenteeism, and unreasonable requests
- Recruiting: what's working – and what's not
- Contemporary strategies for employee on-boarding – knowing how and when to leverage technology in the process
- Learning how to conduct a thorough needs analysis to determine if training is even the answer
- Common organizational mistakes in developing training programs and how to avoid them
- Learning the critical steps in developing a training project: from initial scope to evaluation of program
- Learning why clear, measurable, aligned objectives are the keys to training program success
- Understanding contemporary strategies in designing compensation systems
- Learning why variable compensation is growing in popularity
- Understanding how to create an effective benefits survey to obtain valuable data
- Understanding what is working - and not working - in performance management
- Beyond reviews: understanding the action steps to effectively manage employee performance
- Learning how to identify the issues HR owns vs. what the leadership team owns
- Identifying strategies to coach, mentor, and develop supervisors and managers to facilitate more positive employee relations
- Your HR Career: where do you go from here?
Here are just some of what people are saying about this course:
...I would highly recommend this seminar to anyone in the HR profession. Whether you are an HR Generalist or Supervisor, just starting out in your HR career or a seasoned professional, this course contains a wealth of information that anyone can benefit from.
...Absolutely enjoyed it! Natalie - the trainer - was awesome!
...I liked the interactive classroom time...it created group conversation that lead to other questions and answers.
...Ms. Mary White was an excellent facilitator, and I have already recommended the course to other colleagues.
...Your trainer (Bridget) was wonderful! She was very knowledgeable and approachable. I would highly recommend this program.
...Great class - my head is still spinning with all the great info.
...Jan is an excellant teacher. I highly recomend this program for others.
...The training was unbelievably helpful, and I think it had everything to do with the material and the Presenter's knowledge about the topic
...I enjoyed the interactive activities, especially where we got to share and listen to what works and doesn't work at our various jobs and companies.
...Can't say enough positive things about Natalie. She was just fabulous!
...It was truly a great course!
...Mary White was great! She was extremely knowledgeable and a wonderful instructor. I would definitely recommend her class to others.
...The training/trainer was great. I also liked that we had a small group so networking was fun. Hearing about different backgrounds and scopes of work for others was helpful and we were able to apply our experiences to the training material, so that really helped.
...This was a great experience. I am looking forward to more training from your company.
...Natalie's experience and real-world examples were very helpful in understanding how to handle various situations.
...Excellent seminar...plus I have already accessed one of the online courses included with this seminar and found it to be excellent as well.
...Kelly Day was an awesome instructor. Very pleasant and made the course interesting and informative.
How To Earn Your Certifications
- Your "HR Generalist Certificate"
Upon completion of this three day seminar, you will be awarded with an "HR Generalist Certificate"! This certificate will become a permanent addition to your professional resume, and greatly enhance your value to your organization. Your Certificate will be mailed to you after you complete the seminar.
- Your "Certified Administrator" Designation
Simply complete any of the Training &Certification Programs included with this course, then pass the exam and we'll mail your Certificate directly to your home or office!
- PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits!
This program has been approved for 18 re-certification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute.
For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCI's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Below are the times for this three-day course, which starts on the dates posted herein.
Day 1: 8am - 4pmSpecial Pricing
Day 2: 8am - 4pm
Day 3: 8am - 4pm
An "Early Bird" discount is offered for registrations made 30 days prior to the seminar date, so register today!
| ||This Promotion Includes The Following Training|
| ||Course Name||Provider||Date|
| ||Included Online Training Courses|
| ||ADA Training & Certification Program||HRcertification.com||N. A.|
| ||COBRA Training & Certification Program||HRcertification.com||N. A.|
| ||FMLA Training & Certification Program||HRcertification.com||N. A.|
| ||HIPAA Privacy Training & Certification Program||HRcertification.com||N. A.|
|About The Provider:
||HRcertification.com offers seminars and online training programs to help you better understand and administer the regulations and compliance requirements for COBRA HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, Payroll, Retirement Plans, Cafeteria Plans, and other federally-mandated compliance areas.
We also offer courses on conducting Internal Investigations, Performance Management, and Recruiting & Hiring, as well as specialty courses for HR Generalists.
Used by almost every major company and TPA in the country, each of our programs includes numerous tips, examples, recommended procedures, realistic scenarios, and interactive quizzes - all designed to help ensure you are learning.
Our programs also allow you to earn either a valuable "Certified Administrator" designation (for our online programs) or a Skills Certificate (for our in-person seminar attendees)! We also offer a "Certified TPA" Program for Third Party Administrators!
FYI, our seminars and online programs typically qualify for eight or more hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits. Seminar Policies
|Applicable Discounts:||Required Volume||Discount||Price|
| ||Qty: 2 - Qty: 5||$20.00||$1,977.00|
| ||Qty: 6 - Qty: 10||$60.00||$1,937.00|
| ||Qty: 11||$80.00||$1,917.00|
||Contact Us For More Information
Bring This Training To Your Location!
Click Here For More Cities And Dates
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
HR Generalist Training, HR Specialist Courses, HR Generalist Classes
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
FMLA Training & Certification Program
Certificate Program In FMLA & ADA Compliance
ADA Training & Certification Program
Cafeteria Plan Training & Certification Program
COBRA Training & Certification Program
401(k) Training & Certification Program
Paycheck Fundamentals Training & Certification Program
Certified Payroll Administrator
Payroll Reporting Training & Certification Program
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Payroll Daily Operations Training & Certification Program