FMLA Training & Certification Program
||Online Training Course
FMLA usage is on the rise, and more and more employees are enforcing their rights through the courts.
When an employee misses work, it is the employer's responsibility to determine whether FMLA applies. You can't afford not to know the rules!
Understanding all of the intricacies of the Family Medical Leave Act can be a daunting task. Whether you are new to employee benefits or are an experienced Human Resources professional, this course will provide all of the latest information on FMLA compliance.
More than just a read-along format typical in printed books, the course includes numerous examples, "Administrative Tips", and "Procedural Recommendations", as well as scenario-based, multiple choice interactive quizzes (with answer rationale provided) that test your ability to apply the correct procedures and processes learned during training that are key to FMLA administration.Agenda
Types of Leave
- Purpose And Legislative History Of FMLA
- Employers Subject To FMLA
- Employee Eligibility Criteria
- State Leave Laws
- Family Leave
- Medical Leave
- Serious Health Condition
Administrative and Notice Requirements
- Leave Year Issues
- Coordination With Employer Leave Policy
- Intermittent/Reduced Schedule Leave
Employment and Benefit Protection
- Designation Of Leave
- Medical Certification
- Employee Responsibilities
EnforcementRules for Schools
- Benefit Maintenance
- Restoration To Position
Key Learning Objectives
- Special Rules for Schools
When you complete this course, you should be able to:
- Distinguish between family leaves and medical leaves and know which are subject to the law
- Identify what constitutes a "serious health condition"
- Determine when an employee on intermittent leave has used up his or her "12 weeks"
- Understand the different considerations for determining a leave year, and the advantages and disadvantages of each approach
- Develop notices that comply with the various technical requirements of FMLA
- Comply with the DOL's employment restoration and benefit protection rules
- Award-winning, easy-to-use interface that includes numerous "Administrative Tips" and examples that highlight key learning areas
- Interactive Q&A with answer rationale provided to help ensure learning and check your progress along the way
- Procedural recommendations that provide key processes and procedures
- Access via the Internet allows you to study at your pace and access materials anytime, anywhere
- Special "Bookmark" feature that allows you to learn at your own pace and quickly return to training if you are interrupted
- FREE updates when the law changes
- EIGHT hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits
- Test to become a "Certified FMLA Administrator". Your test is taken online and scored immediately, and you can download your Certificate right from your computer! You'll also be able to view any incorrectly answered test questions so you can improve any areas of weakness
Organizations enrolling three or more individuals also receive our Management Interface at no cost, allowing managers to view employee progress, test scores, and incorrectly answered test questions.
- This self-paced, online course consists of multiple "Lessons" of 20 to 30 minute duration, with a bookmark feature available. Approximate completion time is 8 to 10 hours for those who are new or slightly experienced FMLA administrators; 6 to 8 hours for experienced FMLA administrators.
- This course is sold as an annual subscription with four components: the training course itself; access to all training materials as a resource for one full year; free updates whenever the law changes, and; a Certified Administrator designation. Access to resource materials, free updates, and a new Certificate are available for subsequent years for a low renewal fee of $99 per year!
- Organizations with 100 or more employees requiring FMLA training can customize this course. Please call us at 770-410-1219 for details.
|More Details:||Agenda/Table Of Contents/Course Outline|
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||Human Resources / Admin|
|About The Provider:
||HRcertification.com offers seminars, webinars, audio conferences, and online training programs to help you better understand and administer the regulations and compliance requirements for COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, Payroll, Retirement Plans, Cafeteria Plans, and other federally-mandated compliance areas.
We also offer specialized seminars for HR Generalists, and on conducting Internal Investigations, as well as advanced courses on Strategic Leadership and Internal Investigations.
Used by almost every major company and TPA in the country, each of our programs includes numerous tips, examples, recommended procedures, realistic scenarios, and interactive quizzes - all designed to help ensure you are learning.
Our programs also allow you to earn either a valuable "Certified Administrator" designation (for our online programs) or a Skills Certificate (for our in-person seminar attendees)! We also offer a "Certified TPA" Program for Third Party Administrators!
Our programs also qualify for HRCI's PHR and SPHR re-certification credits, as well as SHRM's SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP PDCs. Seminar Policies
|Applicable Discounts:||Required Volume||Discount||Price|
| ||Qty: 2 - Qty: 5||$20.00||$379.00|
| ||Qty: 6 - Qty: 10||$60.00||$339.00|
| ||Qty: 11||$80.00||$319.00|
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
FMLA Training & Certification Program
Certificate Program In FMLA & ADA Compliance
ADA Training & Certification Program
Cafeteria Plan Training & Certification Program
COBRA Training & Certification Program
401(k) Training & Certification Program
Paycheck Fundamentals Training & Certification Program
Certified Payroll Administrator
Payroll Reporting Training & Certification Program
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Payroll Daily Operations Training & Certification Program