Our Payroll Training & Certification Programs will help you understand your Payroll compliance requirements, and provides excellent Payroll compliance training for you or your staff.
Need Payroll Compliance Training?
To the novice HR practitioner, handling payroll seems fairly simple: figure out how much you owe the employee, then make sure you pay them on time.
Unfortunately, nothing can be further from the truth! There are massive and onerous Payroll compliance guidelines for everything from garnishments to uncollected checks, differing rules for different states, lots and lots of forms, and new Payroll compliance guidelines every year!
Find Payroll Compliance Training
Our Payroll Training & Certification Programs provide excellent Payroll compliance training that includes numerous tips, examples, interactive Q&A, and procedural recommendations.
It covers all aspects of the numerous payroll compliance guidelines, and includes training on how to:
- Properly "classify" workers
- Apply the various exemptions
- Calculate gross pay and properly make deductions
- Properly identify, pay, and withhold taxes for employees
- Administer deferred compensation, cafeteria plan, sick pay, and other compensation
- Handle stock options, expense reimbursements, relocation, and other "expenses"
- Follow the proper policies, procedures, and documentation requirements for garnishments and levies
- Properly complete and file all required reporting requirements
- Correctly complete year end requirements and establish the year-beginning requirements
- Implement and maintain fraud, audit, disaster recovery, and record retention processes and procedures
Available Payroll Compliance Training
HRcertification.com's Payroll Training & Certification Programs will help you understand your Payroll compliance requirements, and provides excellent Payroll compliance training for you or your staff.